I created my very first bead weaving tutorial! In honor of it being my very first beading tutorial, I am giving it away for Free! Yes I am giving it away. Tell your friends.
I hope that all of you enjoy creating this beautiful rope. I had a blast making the necklace and the tutorial. It is pretty simple. I looked around on the web, though, and I didn’t see anyone else making a rope with the new Czech Super Duo Beads, so my design may be a first. If you haven’t heard of them, the Czech Super Duo Beads are a two hole bead that is kind of oval shaped. They come in some really gorgeous finishes. The one I used in my rope is Apollo Topaz. I love the varied finish. It makes a nice fluid rope with lots of beautiful texture. I really love it!
You can also use the new Czech Twin Beads. There isn’t a lot of difference between the Super Duo and Twin Beads that I can tell. They seem to come in some difference finishes, it looks like there are more for the Super Duos, but they are fairly similar in usage.
If you have any feedback whatsoever about this tutorial feel free to contact me. My email is [email protected]. I would really love to hear from you! Or you can leave a comment as always here on my blog. Also if you are looking for a certain tutorial – let me know.
Tips for Receiving Download File
- Microsoft Internet Explorer is not supported. Please use a modern browser like Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.
- Share using one of the three Social icons inside the Share box only. Sharing using another method will not display your download link. These are the icons for Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ inside the Share box.
- DO NOT CLOSE this Page/Tab. Keep this Page/Tab open while you perform the share in another Browser Tab or Window.
- Return to this Page/Tab/Window to view and/or download your file. The file WILL NOT be emailed to you. The link will be displayed in place of the Share box. Click on the link to download or view your file.
- If the download link is not displayed, please try refreshing this page using the browser’s refresh.
- The tutorial file is in PDF format. You must have a PDF viewer loaded on your computer or mobile device to view the file.
If you still see the Share box and do not see the “Download Super Duo Rope” link on this page after sharing, please read the Tips for Receiving Your Download File above. If you have followed all of the steps and don’t see the link, then leave me a comment below. Please be patient with my response. I work a full time job outside of bead weaving and may not have time until the weekend to respond. Thank you for your interest in my patterns and designs.